Directory UA-SEX.COM
Best recommendations about Ukrainian agencies, massage salons and girls.

Each night needs a menu. Choose your menu with us!
ESCORT KIEV - ALL GIRL UKRAINE

All girls

 
Verified photos
new!
Aleksandra
Alena new!
Alina new!
Alina new!
Alisa
Alla
Anna
Asya
Emma
Inna
Ira
Katia
Ksusha
Liza
Marta
Mary
Mila
Nastia
Nina
Oksana
Polina video!
Sonia
Svetlana
Tatiana
Valeria video!
Vanessa
Vika
Zhenia
 

Blog articles

Sex tourism in Europe – pleasure for you, orgasms for Ukrainian ladies!

Many men in Europe are pretty sure that they are amazing in bed. What they forget is that women often fake orgasms, and in reality they may not even know what it is like. Only 30% of the surveyed female Kyiv said they are having orgasms easily. The other 70% either struggle to have orgasms or don’t have them at all.

You need to understand that you can’t please your female from Europe if you don’t know how to get her ready for bed intercourse. Men are like fire – they are turned on very quickly and are ready for fucking. But women are like water – they need some time to get hot. Metaphorically speaking, you have to warm up her water with your fire – no other way. Sex tourism in Europe is an amazing experience of hot sexual pleasures.

But some men don’t know this, or don’t want to know this, and they treat their women like they are made of fire too. As a result they do everything too quickly, start the intercourse when they still have to be in the foreplay, and the Kyiv female is not satisfied because she wasn’t turned on. Our models are always turned on and are waiting for you for tour in Europe.

So remember well – foreplay is what you have to pay a lot of attention to. This is a very important stage of sexual relationship, because it helps the partners to understand each other better, and for the Ukraine busty brunette lady it is the process of getting prepared to the fucking. Try to find a foreplay technique that will be suitable and pleasant for both of you, and don’t change it! There is a destructive myth which claims that you have to change techniques in order not to get bored, when in fact you have to change them in order to find the right one and use it all the time!

Start changing your attitude towards the foreplay right now, and your lady will be grateful and pleased. This is the best thing you can do for her, and thus you will become emotionally closer, which is vital for satisfactory sexual relationship.

Marianna - sex guide for tourism in Europe.
 

Main Girls Agencies Search Revelations Contact us Partners About Ukraine Articles About Sex Blog
.